Equipment - Aromac Spot Welding Gun
Models S-4321 / S-4322
The S-4321 series guns are designed for high production with either single spot or repeat operation. They are compact and highly maneuverable on three planes of operation. Built for production line use, they have the capacity to weld to pieces of 8 gauge mild steel at 6.69" throat depth.
· Rated at 31 KVA with 25,000 amps secondary short circuit current.
· Maximum electrode force of 1,120 lbs. at 85 P.S.I. and shortest throat depth.
· Ball-race type gyroscopic suspension allows easy rotation.
· Interchangeable standard arms provide throat depths of 6.69 in. through 31.50 in
· Special arms designed upon request.
· Standard cable length 50 ft.
· Trigger controlled retraction for extra electrode clearance to work stroke.
· Ideally suited for production line use.
· Capable of welding two pieces of 8 ga. mild steel at 6.69" throat.
· Double action air cylinder for fast operation.
· Fully water cooled.
· Epoxy-resin encapsulated transformer.
· Weight 132 lbs. with short arms.