Equipment - Aromac Spot Welding Gun
Models S-6421 / S-6422
The S-6421 Series guns have outstanding ability for the welding of heavy duty sheet steel applications. They are easy to handle with movement on all three planes of operation.
· Rated at 42KVA with 26,000 amps short circuit secondary current.
· Interchangeable standard arms provide throat depths of 9.84" through 41.34".
· Maximum electrode force of 1,210 lbs. at 72 P.S.I. and shortest throat depth.
· Able to weld two pieces of 6 ga. mild steel together with 9.84" throat depth.
· Suitable for use with full range of standard and special controls.
· Trigger controlled retraction for extra electrode clearance with automatic return to working stroke.
· Compact ball-race type gyroscopic suspension system for excellent maneuverability in three planes.
· Fully water cooled.
· Standard cable length 50 ft.
· Weight 143 lbs.